home button photography button handmade button style button eating in button going out button

Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh! Hello friend!

Hi there! Welcome to my blog! I'm Megan-a vintage-loving, craft-making, picture taking, 20-something living in small town, South Carolina. My heart belongs to God, my sweet husband (Seth), and my closest family and friends. I have two furry children (Emi and Tilly) and a 1969 Shasta Lo'flyte travel trailer fondly known as Eloise.

I'm a teacher by day and let my creative juices flow at night. I love to spend my time creating, and I've developed Isn't it Lovely as a place to share some of the beautiful things in my life. I've been planning and dreaming about this blog for quite some time now, and summer couldn't be a more perfect time to see my dreams turn into reality! Now that I don't wake up at 5:30 and work all day, I can manage to stay up past 9pm :). (I jokingly nicknamed myself "Summer Megan"-even the in-laws are calling me that now!)

My husband, Seth, is my very best friend. He encourages me to do the things I love, he's hilarious, and he's handsome! Lucky me! These are some of our engagement shots done by the talented Olivia Griffin, so they are almost 2 years old.  I just love them so much! I had so much fun taking them, and even more fun styling them!







Hope to see you back soon!
Happy Tuesday!
-Megan

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment