home button photography button handmade button style button eating in button going out button

Sunday, July 22, 2012

This Weekend in Instagrams

This week has been so busy! A healthy busy I suppose, but it's left little time for the things I really enjoy!

Here's a peak at my weekend...
Saturday night we had a date-night in.  I made quesadillas and we watched Jeff Who Lives at Home.
This week I took a grad class.  A whole 3-hour course crammed into one week with a few follow up assignments.  I learned a lot, but boy was I ready for Friday.  As I sat in class Friday I realized everything with me was yellow! Okay, so maybe I was a little bored. 
My sister and her fiancee just got back from Mexico and brought me these fun goodies.  I can't wait to do something with that coffee bag!
My loves napping.  Expect a home tour soon! I love our little home so much!
My first washi tape!
Insta-coasters.  I made them this weekend, and I already can't wait to make more! Expect a tutorial this week!


What fun things did you do this weekend?
Happy Sunday!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment