home button photography button handmade button style button eating in button going out button

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The week in Instagrams.

So I was so excited about my blog, begged my sister to help me get it started, and then I disappeared.

I'm not complaining though. Over the past week and a half I've been to NYC, celebrated a birthday (I can officially rent a car now!), and been to the lake.



We stayed at the ACE Hotel.  This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, and never expected to actually get to do it! It was just as awesome as I expected!
     
We also got handpicked to sit in the front row of Letterman.  They said we had "something special." We watched the show when we got home, and Seth's forehead made a few guest appearances! :)
 
 
 
  
We were so sad to leave New York, but we've had some fun times at home this week, too! The (above) picture was drawn of us at a fair in our hometown.  I'm thinking this would be a fun thing to start collecting! I can totally see a wall of these that we have collected in different frames somewhere in our house. What do you think? 
 
Also, my mom got me this sweet sewing machine for my birthday!  I'm still working on my workspace.

What fun things are you doing this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment